Ridgeline Trail-Users' Rates
- Rates subject to change -- Specials occasionally offered.
- RLT -- for convenience -- often abbreviates Ridgeline Trails.
- 24-Hour Rates Following are for EXCLUSIVE occupancy of RLT Park.
- EXCLUSIVE means no other PARTY will occupy RLT while you are there.
- PARTY means all in the reservation of whomever books RLT.
- For multi-day users of trails, a 17 foot tent, with bunk for three and fire ring is provided at no charge.
- Hiking $10.00 ● Bicycle $15.00
- ATV $25.00 ● Side-by-Side $25.00 ● Equestrian $25.00
Ridgeline Campers Only -- Non-Trail-Users' Rates
- 24-Hour Rates Following are for parties who do not book use of trails.
- No RV hookups. Beyond power grid. Have creek beside parking-camping sites.
- Tent Site $25.00
- RV or Camping-Trailer Site $50.00
- Use of RLT Tent with bunk for three and fire ring $75.00